Tuesday, June 9

You Don't Have a Clue/ Röyksopp *Ben loop'a aldim.

it’s late in the night, dancing is done. the music has died, you’re ready to run. but you don’t have a clue, this party hasn’t ended yet. not for me and you, and now you’re just pretending. you’re hiding from yourself…yes you are, yes you are. like golden rays of sun in the clouds, higher. we’re meant to be one, i know we are. if i am the sky, then you are my star. hey, you don’t have a clue. this party never ended, not for me and you, i know you’re just pretending. you’re hiding from yourself…yes you are, yes you are. like golden rays of sun in the clouds, higher i will make you see. haven't you got it? haven't you got it yet? just lay down for a while next to me. didn’t mean to make you panic, didn’t mean to put you off. baby, it’s the way that you’ve got me. i listen to my heart and it takes you high. and you ask me, “how?” can i show you how? i need your love right now, now, now, now.


No comments:

Post a Comment